Weekly Meeting (Oct 7)
- Intro, let people know that they can type in the cre8r chat if they want to contribute their input and ideas
- Welcome and hellos’s channel: 1000$ CRE8R tokens
- Brainstorm section
- What is a DAO? What’s an ideal DAO?
- Challenges and how will we deal with them
$CRE8R token distribution (8:20 -8:35)
- Discourse discussion: https://discourse.cre8r.vip/ (encourage people to contribute their ideas)
- Discuss F100 membership requirement. Can we revoke someone’s membership?
- CRE8R vision/branding/marketing group (Dunks)
- Fugu – say hello to people who say hello and try to onboard them in
- Have someone who is acting as a mentor
- E.g. A guy who worked for DeFi – awesome work
- Bee – be an intern (2-3 weeks period), shadow someone for a period of time to learn on the job
- Project manager
- someone who is experienced in managing or start from scratch as a creator?
- Do it for a working group to see if you like it first before starting for a client
- Shadow another project manager
- Project manager should attend meeting
- Cre8r dao trello should have a column for a weekly meeting – have all the records and meeting notes inside
- Bee wanted to propose something with the cre8r tokens but not sure what is the benchmark – dunks mentioned 30k cre8r tokens to use for that purpose
- Generally do we need to do a formal discourse and snapshot? Or just have a general consensus will be sufficient?
- Strategist vs project manager roles – having a strategist seems to work well in past projects
- Sales person, analyst, strategist, project manager – each has their roles to play
- KPI, content marketing, operations
- Anyone can create a small working group and propose a budget
- Ceazor – instead of giving working groups budget, set a fixed max budget to every working group and let pple work in it and then vote to see how much of the budget they will actually get based on the work
- To work with Bancor and be whitelisted by them, they need us to distribute the cre8r tokens to more people
- What happens if F100 members get revoked?
- Pitch deck – a easy way to show clients what we have done, something like a sheet of paper
- We cannot discriminate when someone doesn’t want to do a certain project – we can do what we want to do based on our goals and principles
Feel free to comment or ask questions below:
What’s an ideal DAO?
Work flow and processes:
Weekly meeting workflow doc ie say the channel where comments are, have agenda ready, have notes taken as we go by group.